Monday, July 29, 2013

Mark Minter and the Manosphere by Dr. Illusion

http://illusionofsanity.com/blog/?p=1020

A great post by Dr. Illusion. I wanted to share it with everyone. Even though I've been called a reverse pollyanna by some I'm not. I'm all about humor and laughter.

I realized that facing a constant deluge of hate will turn me into smeagol, nestling myself in my cave, clinging to my false identity of hate. I avoid feminist posts now. In fact, I avoid all of the news. I have a simple way of figuring out what's going on in the world. I open up my door and stare outside. Look the sun is out and the grass is still green and I don't see feminist hate machines rolling down the sidewalks yet so I'm going to enjoy this day.

And now a zen story to encapsulate how I feel.

"One day while walking through the wilderness a man stumbled upon a vicious tiger. He ran but soon came to the edge of a high cliff. Desperate to save himself, he climbed down a vine and dangled over the fatal precipice. As he hung there, two mice appeared from a hole in the cliff and began gnawing on the vine. Suddenly, he noticed on the vine a plump wild strawberry. He plucked it and popped it in his mouth. It was incredibly delicious!"

Thanks Dr. Illusion for the great post. 

2 comments:

  1. The Manosphere needs yoga, breathwork and meditation. Like, HARDCORE brah.

    ReplyDelete